Um...is this for real?

Could someone pm me where this deal can be had?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sorry we can't tell anyone that uses a default signature like that :D

fix that, and we can talk ;)

RIP DunkEm - BH # rescinded. KaBar # rescinded. 45 infractions. soon to be banned.

lol.

LOL. I only saw your post after I replied and thought, "Didn't we do this last week???"

Fare-ye-well Bladeeitee. It was good knowing ye whilst I did. ;)

LOL. I only saw your post after I replied and thought, "Didn't we do this last week???"

Fare-ye-well Bladeeitee. It was good knowing ye whilst I did. ;)

i expect any special knives you have, the rest to be send to orphans ;D

Haha fixed. I've been meaning to change that.

shit, look at that, you saved DunkEM. dammit.

you need to send me 999 lbs of ivory, and 1 lb to him.

iirc, KnifeRights has a thing about ivory. you should look into them :D it would be worth it.

shit, look at that, you saved DunkEM. dammit.

you need to send me 999 lbs of ivory, and 1 lb to him.

iirc, KnifeRights has a thing about ivory. you should look into them :D it would be worth it.

Yeah I think I read it a while back. I meant to get some slabs to have a custom heirloom bowie made before the ban went into effect, but it never panned out. Kinda forgot that was in my signature.

Bladites good at starting Becker rumors. They are usually pretty hilarious.

I remember a few years back when we were all worked up waiting for the Machax to be released. Bladite said the ship coming from China with the sheaths sunk. And that a new shipload of sheaths were sent out but the Machax would be delayed a few more months because of it.

I actually read that rumor over on a gun website where they were passing on the bad news they read on the Becker forum! :D

So yeah..crazy to hear the last of the BK20 deals are gone already. What happened to them Bladite?

Bladites good at starting Becker rumors. They are usually pretty hilarious.
I remember a few years back when we were all worked up waiting for the Machax to be released. Bladite said the ship coming from China with the sheaths sunk. And that a new shipload of sheaths were sent out but the Machax would be delayed a few more months because of it.
I actually read that rumor over on a gun website where they were passing on the bad news they read on the Becker forum! :D
So yeah..crazy to hear the last of the BK20 deals are gone already. What happened to them Bladite?

well, the big delay on the BK21 was because the sheaths were on a ship from china, and the engines broke down in the middle of the ocean and it them forever to get it fixed ;D so yeah, the knives were ready for a good while.

you should see the protos i can't talk about. lol.

as for the BK20 being sold out.

perhaps not now, but they will. days or weeks. preferably hours.

esp with less than a 100 to go at last counting from someone with too much time to rig their cart!

9 hours ago, this post suggests 87

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1393118-BK-20-Backup?p=16061079#post16061079

It did take a few minutes to load the cart...but I couldn't sleep, anyway. Besides, I only had to do it once. Now, when I'm curious, I just go back, click on my cart, and try to buy.

Back