Unable to Leave Feedback

I commented in a For Sale thread and purchased a knife before purchasing gold membership. After purchasing membership I attempted to leave positive feedback for the seller but have been unable to do so. I'm getting the message about "potential spam risk". The text I'm attempting to leave is...

Fast shipping. Knife as described. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I'm assuming you tried different phrasing? (Not that I saw anything wrong with what you initially posted; but computers can be temperamental, and sometimes it's easiest just to humor them)

FWIW, I've seen other threads with this complaint. I didn't follow them; so I can't comment on any resolution/fix (but they'd be easy enough to find if you're interested)

Try commenting in the sales thread again now that you're a gold member, and then try to leave feedback again. Once you became a gold member, the system may think you're a "different" person so it's thinking you haven't commented in the sales thread yet.

I will try that. I'll also try writing a longer review as suggested via "Contact Us" email reply.

Just submitted a longer review and it was accepted. Thanks for the responses.

Back