Unable to upload files!

I have just upgraded my membership from a basic member to a gold membership. In doing so I have attempted to upload JPEG files to this site and have been unsucessful. All of my files have been within size parameters. The resulting message reads "No file selected". I know you are already aware of this problem but it continues and I have seen no recent postings about the progress. Nacci.

I believe the problem we were having a few days ago is all fixed now. This sounds like something different ... you're getting a different error message.

Let's see if I can duplicate it ...

Attachments

• 2Sharp's Griffe 3.jpg
    2Sharp's Griffe 3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10
It's working fine for me. Let me walk you through it ... you click on the "manage attachments" button ... a dialogue box pops up ... you click "browse" ... you select a file ... the full pathname of the file you selected should appear just to the left of the "browse" button, something similar to "C:\Documents and Settings\Cougar\My Documents\Knives\2Sharp's Griffe 3.jpg" ... then you click the "upload" button and it should upload.

If you type in the pathname you might mistype and then it would say "no file selected" or if you paste it in it would say that if you didn't paste in the full pathname (starting with the drive letter) but if you find the file by browsing it's hard to see what could go wrong that would give that error message. Try browsing and see what happens.

Thanks Cougar Allen your advice worked out just fine. I just sucessfully posted my attachment. You fellas are right on top of things. Nacci.

Back