Uncle Henry LB2

If anyone knows, Did the Uncle Henry LB2 ship in a box? What were the years of production? I'd like one, but have only seen them in clam packs or loose.

The LB2 did come in a box.http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHRADE-UNCLE-HENRY-LB2-LOCKBACK-KNIFE-RARE-USA-NEW-BOX_W0QQitemZ190064965762QQihZ009QQcategoryZ42577QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I don't know that I've ever seen one in a clamshell before, do you have access to a picture? Clemente's book says that the first date of production was in the early to mid 1980's, possibly 1986. He also says the last date of production is unknown but appears to be in the mid to late 80's. They show up rather frequently on ebay, especially considering that the production run may have been as little as one year. A MIB example is more common than one that has been used, I am assuming this is because of its size. Too small for someone to carry, but a neat little collectors piece. I hope this helps and maybe a more knowledgable member will come along and offer more information.

Silas

Back