Photos Uncovsky knives - Royal Duty

Hello,
I managed to finish another knife. Lately, I've been lacking inspiration, and that's why Annie was helping me with theme on this knife. She named it Royal Duty. I think the knife went good. I hope that this time it will everything goes well and that the knife will be seen at the autumn Prague exhibition.
Matej Uncovsky
180913001.jpg 180913002.jpg 180913003.jpg 180913004.jpg 180913005bf.jpg

Thank you guys, engraving is done many hours by laser we have at home. That's why is so precize and delicate. Handles are from titanium, blade is RWL34 61-62 hrc.
Anna :)

Mindblowing work. :eek: Is this a pattern you can replicate from a first drawing, or is each one individual as done by hand?

Impressive every which way!

i love the crown protruding into the open space. all of it is excellent !

I was just about to say the same thing, that is such a sweet little touch, and very creative! I really like that blade profile, and the thumb inlet on the spine actually looks functional and comfortable.

You are definitely very skilled at what you do :thumbsup:

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

Mindblowing work. :eek: Is this a pattern you can replicate from a first drawing, or is each one individual as done by hand?

Impressive every which way!

Thank you. Iam doing it by laser, so when I got the program for it ready I can make it any times I want. But every knife is unique Iam NOT making more knives with same drawing. Its maybe not economic, but I want to use this technology different way.

i love the crown protruding into the open space. all of it is excellent !

Thank you, Iam doing this small detail as a nice touch, there is a lot of possibilities how to engrave the blade.

I was just about to say the same thing, that is such a sweet little touch, and very creative! I really like that blade profile, and the thumb inlet on the spine actually looks functional and comfortable.

You are definitely very skilled at what you do :thumbsup:

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

Thank you, about the oppening Iam doing soft detent ball because I like flipping with the hole.

Here is example what is possible with the blade

180531002.jpg

and here is some flipping :)

Back