• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unique BATAC LE modified by Tinbasher

Hi All,

Current bills and expenses are forcing my hand on this sale. This is one of the saddest sales I have ever had to make, and if any of my other knives sell first I am sure this one will be withdrawn.

This is a modded BATAC LE, with a clip point and swedge, convexed edge & Mirror Polished yet keeping logo and LE number in tact! It has a custom wood handle and mosaic pins & comes with a Rainwalker sheath(pictured). I am looking for $SPF for this knife(price reflects both custom work, sheath and my reluctance to let this one go).

DSCF2027.jpg

DSCF2028.jpg

DSCF2029.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

* Knife prices include shipping to the CONUS, shipping extra for out of the USA. I accept money orders and PayPal(+2.5%) only. No trades at this time.
* You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any of these knives. You are responsible for the legality of owning any of these knives where you live.
*First "I'll Take It" in this thread takes the knife.

Thanks
V

Last edited:
Priced to move, price drop $775 shipped with delivery confirmation CONUS. A great price for this custom masterpiece!

Last edited:
Priced to move, need to cover the costs of mounting bills $745shipped with delivery confirmation CONUS. Time to get your hands on a one of a kind like this!:D My Loss is your Gain!

Back