• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

unusual gunting question...

what does the swirling logo on the side of the guntings blade mean(signify, stand for??) my wife and a bud i showed my gunting to asked when i showed them the knife, and i had to say i really dont know - doesnt look like brams initials, or MBC, so what does it mean, or is it just a logo?? havent seen it on any other spydies... thanks for the info

sifu

As you can see, I use a version of it for my avatar.

It is a conceptual flow drill in Arnis translated into brush strokes. Bram has made art pieces like this that depict Arnis moves as canvas strokes and he paints them in a Celtic style. The one on the blade is part of his logo for his group "Common Sense Self Defense." He has also said that his daughter has a tattoo of it on her shoulderblade. So there you have it: it doesn't spell anything. It is, however, a very cool piece of art by Bram Frank.

thanks TOTC that answers my "Q" - have a good 1 and thanks for the info bud........

sifu

Back