Unusual SOG photos

Bobby B

No more Mr. Knife-guy
I was asked for some "unusual" photos, especially containing the TiNi Powerlock...
Well, within my limited ability with PhotoShop, and limited resources, here are some samples...
As always, click for bigger pics...

Sky Surfin' SOG (first try...)

Porsche SOG Family

SOG Flier (my favourite)

Truck load O'SOGs

Hey bobby could you change the flier one a little, maybe do the same angle but close the doors and and make the background black instead of the sky, so it makes the gold stand out? (and get rid of the thing between the handles)

thanks, good work

i hate to be the bearer of bad new, guys & gals, but Bobby didn't USE Photoshop....all those things are REAL, man. i seen 'em! Bobby just happened to get pictures of of 'em!
great pics, Bobby. thx fer the new wall paper. Apple's newJaguar OS can change the desktop pic at variable times! it's so cool!

john

Originally posted by DavidBinVT
Hey bobby could you change the flier one a little, maybe do the same angle but close the doors and and make the background black instead of the sky, so it makes the gold stand out? (and get rid of the thing between the handles)

thanks, good work

David,
Glad you like it... all you want is the same picture, but with a different tool position, and a different background...:rolleyes: ;) Oh, and get rid of the "thing" between the handles... That "thing" is a TiNi CrossCut, seen in some of the other pictures as well. The "doors" are the wings, without which planes can't (currently) fly... The CrossCut is the tail...

The picture you want would be a more "standard" picture. When the light is right, I will take one for you.

In the meantime, I gave my SOGs swimming lessons, and sent them into space...

SOGs in space

Swimming SOGs

....all those things are REAL, man. i seen 'em! Bobby just happened to get pictures of of 'em!

Yeah, I admit it, it's all true!!!

WOW, Rob!

Nice pictures! You just might bump a blue Audi TT off my desktop! :)

Keep 'em comin'!

Originally posted by DavidBinVT
Hey bobby could you change the flier one a little, maybe do the same angle but close the doors and and make the background black instead of the sky, so it makes the gold stand out? (and get rid of the thing between the handles)...

Here at Bobby B's House of SOG Photo Emporium & Pizzaria we strive to please our most discriminating customers... :barf:

Is this closer to what you had in mind?

How about this?

I may come up with more, but need a suitable background...

Technical difficulties at the moment, ladies and gentleman. Your patience is deeply appreciated!

[How's that for laying it on thickly?!] ;)

Originally posted by Ron@SOG
Technical difficulties at the moment, ladies and gentleman. Your patience is deeply appreciated!

[How's that for laying it on thickly?!] ;)

My host is not being a good host at the moment...:mad: they did this once before. They fixed it about a week later...:footinmou
If you want one of the pics, e-mail me, and I'll try to get it out to you.:cool:
Rob

I can be a temporary surrogate of the photos, if Rob wants. If so, Rob, email me the last two posts worth and I’ll post them in a temporary directory on the SOG server and give the link here.

Large e-mail sent. I wonder if I exceeded an unknown download limit???:confused:

Thanks Ron!!!
Rob :cool:

Thanks guys

I don't know why it is, but something about SOG knives is just really cool and sorta fun

Like I have half a dozen different customs knives, most of my pocket knives cost well over $200 US, I have a balisong fetish that has nearly destroyed my credit card limit, 15 knives in my safe that are insusred for about $5000 US all of that and SOG is still my favourite company...

Now if only some places in Brisbane (Australia) would carry a larger selection... all this international postage is killing me!

sorry for the tangent this is just kinda like what SOG means to me

The epitome of coolness amongst the knife world!

Ok, for a short period of time, while Rob resolves his host issues, HERE's a list of Rob's images (temporarily hosted at SOG). Referened link gone.

Just call us a full service knife company.

Enjoy!

z17813: BTW...Thanks for your comments. Can't tell you how great it is to hear from customers like yourself who are more than pleased! :)

[edited 9/16/02: above link gone because Rob and his host have "made up."]

Most entertaining. A real first in any forum anywhere I would say!
BobbyB what did the customs officer have to say when you tried to carry that Mega-Plier on board the plane?
Oh, hold on.. it flies too I see.
Now if only there was some way to get a mega babe in there some place...

Krizzard, out.

"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13:10

Originally posted by Krizzard
Most entertaining. A real first in any forum anywhere I would say!
BobbyB what did the customs officer have to say when you tried to carry that Mega-Plier on board the plane?
Oh, hold on.. it flies too I see.
Now if only there was some way to get a mega babe in there some place...

Krizzard, out.

"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13:10

Krizzard,
Its much easier when the tools fly with (or behind) you. The real problem arises in teaching the darn things to fly! I lost more tools in training when they followed the wrong #@%&^*! plane...:D ;)

As for the Mega Babes, remember this IS a family forum... Just remember that pilotless planes don't require PFDs ;) :eek: :cool:

You're almost a "moderator here." What more can we do for you?

Ron,
Apart from not deleting my posts ;) Official Moderator status is a long held seemingly unattainable goal for me... don't tease me... ;) :footinmou

Back