Up and around

m. wohlwend

BANNED
I am feeling somewhat better. I tire pretty quick, but with breaks, I am back on my feet. Think I am running about 70% or so. I have Don's order almost ready for heat treat this weekend, and D.L. Robin's Booshway ready for handles. Looks like I will get a full day in Friday. I found several unfinished blanks from the Missouri shop when I un-packed a tote today. May try to finish up some of those and sell them at a discounted price in the next month! Thanks for all your thoughts while I was not feeling well. Hope to be up and running full speed before long. Good news is that the end of the semester is 4 weeks away and I will get a month off from school to grind some knives! Stay safe guys!

Tough to burn the candle at both ends, eventually it meets in the middle. Glad to hear you are feeling a lil better anyway.

Man I've missed your posts Mark, glad ya back with us buddy !

Take care,

Pit ;)

Ps When ya make that camp knife make it a slicing machine !!!!:D

Last edited:
man, i didn't realize you were not feeling well, i thought you were just tied up with school.

good to see you back here and hope you continue to improve.

looking forward to seeing what you do with the newly discovered blanks.

I found several unfinished blanks from the Missouri shop when I un-packed a tote today.

Hmmm... oh yea... how about some pics... being from MO and liking your work this sounds pretty cool.

Ski

Back