upcoming 659 pursuit folder...

jbmonkey

I'm going to r/kennyland
Platinum Member
y'all with factory insider info...whens it hitting the shelves? does it have a pocket clip or just nylon type belt sheath?

thanks in advance.....really looking forward to this larger folder.....

Don't think I can mention the site, but think of CENTER of the universe and KNIFE. Looks like they have it for pre-order along with the 660 folder.
timthumb.php

timthumb.php

Last edited:
Don't think I can mention the site, but think of CENTER of the universe and KNIFE. Looks like they have it for pre-order along with the 660 folder. "Includes a heavy duty nylon sheath"
timthumb.php

timthumb.php
yep. thank you. one of the few showing some info. pics make me think no pocket clip but promo pics sometimes can be not accurate......

Im not sure. Ill throw the question out to the powers that be. I like that whole line. What a great price point product.
thanks Mike. really appreciate that.

yep it's a great new line. I'm impressed so far.

Not sure if you two are joking or not, but for those of us who don’t like to adjust side to side play, or blade wobble, with a hammer or vise, having an adjustable pivot is a very nice option. Especially if a knife comes loose straight from the factory, which some are prone to do. For the record, I have never once taken any of my knives apart and still enjoy an adjustable pivot.

Just checking it out on some sites and it’s a bit more expensive than I thought it would be.

Looks like the guts are the same as the Spitfire?

Do they have the lock rock issue sorted?

I dont believe its the same guts and yes they sorted the lock rock.

Could you say more on how the internala are different?

From the pictures, it looks like the same exact pivot screw used on the Spitfire and of course the mid lock position looks to be the same. That suggests the same pivot bushing and same basic lock bar configuration. But that's speculating from pictures.

Do have specific knowledge of how the internals differ you could share?

lock bar couldn't be the same on the 659 as the spitfire. they are different sized knives. same mid lock design maybe, but not a parts bin part.

Back