Upcoming WE

Not sure if anyone could tell me or not, but was wondering if there will be any more of the flame ano 911 Malice made? I got to the party late on that one. Also if anyone has carried and used one much, how does that finish hold up? I like the plain silver finish too and if it will hold up better to use I may just get one of them. Thanks!

@henkh do you have any idea when dealers will have the blue Syrinx pen? Seems like everywhere has the black and grey but no blue.

Any chance we’ll see a WE Zinker Miscreant 913 but with a 2.99” blade length instead of 4”?

WE-Knife-Co-Zinker-Miscreant-FL-Champagne-Gold-Ti-Satin-913B-BHQ-99823-jr-large.jpg

Last edited:
Love the new WE 914 Anodyne Integral Frame Lock (top picture) but need a 2.99" blade length instead of 2.35". I do have a WE 804F Vapor (bottom picture) with a 2.95" blade length which is similar but not integral and the hole in the blade makes it a little wider than it should be. Still, I like it quite a bit.

WE-Knife-Co.-Anodyne-Integral-FL-Gray-Ti-CF-SW-914A-BHQ-100856-jr-large.jpg

We-Knife-Co-Vapor-FL-SW-Ti-CF-SW-804F-BHQ-83820-jr-2-large.jpg

Last edited:
Love the new WE 914 Anodyne Integral Frame Lock (top picture) but need a 2.99" blade length instead of 2.35". I do have a WE 804F Vapor (bottom picture) with a 2.95" blade length which is similar but not integral and the hole in the blade makes it a little wider than it should be. Still, I like it quite a bit.

Handle is too small as well for me. I just got the 804 and its the bare minimum handle size that's comfortable for me. Would prefer it slightly larger

Does anyone know if the 814DS is a limited run similar to all of the other ***DS knives that WE has produced? It's not in the "Limited Edition" section of their website, but if that's true then I thinm it's the FIRST DS model not to be...

we should have some details to announce by next week. The product samples have been sent for photos and specs drawn up for their debut.

The updates will be more scheduled as the media team gets going. We look to start the 2020 model year with a more dedicated presence here on the forum.

BTGuy:

Let me know what you would like to see. I have a tan one with sheath here onhand and can take some photos to post.

WE Knife Media WE Knife Media

If you use the @ in conjunction with usernames it will notify the user and bring their attention to the post.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing some more pics of the lockbacks and would like to know when they may hit dealers. And I am curious, do they have a half stop?

One more question: Is there plans for a higher end lockback or slip joint from the WE side of the company?

Thanks!

BTGuy:

Let me know what you would like to see. I have a tan one with sheath here onhand and can take some photos to post.

Thanks for the offer. I've since found more info on the knife browsing around the web and from the product page on the Civivi site (here, for those interested). If you wouldn't mind, could you share a more close-up and straight-down view of the pivot area? Similar to this picture:
1-191202101346.jpg

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. Very well done!

Ryan Thompson Ryan Thompson They do have a half stop.

It has been quiet here. I’m sure we can bring it back. Here is an upcoming model from WE featuring their Windows Lock.

View attachment 1232573
I just got one of these in today. It's very nice. I have a full custom piece from Miguel and this has the flavor of his custom work. What is funny is I saw it on BHQ and knew it was him before clicking. I do wish the WE design language was a bit more "expansive" - dark handles and dark bolsters seems to be quite common - this knife would look better with a satin blade and a lighter bolster, but I still like it quite a bit.

Back