Update: Last week

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Just a quick update. Last Friday we received a call in the early morning that my Mother-in-law only had an hour to live. At 9 AM she passed away. We left early afternoon for the 11 hour drive to Iowa. The last week has been a blur of
Driving, funeral and packing up her house. On our return trip yesterday we blew a tire. Just got home today.

Kids missed a week of school, I'm way behind on orders and emails.

However, it was more important to honor a wonderful hard working woman who always put her family ahead of herself than worry about school or work.

Please be patient and I will get caught up next week

Sincerely
Eric

Heck, if somebody doesn't understand family comes first they need to go to the back of the line!!

Smoke from the 49th State working towards you!

Family First!!! Smoke from California coming your way. Take yer time with all the other stuff. We have an understanding bunch of folks here. We're in no rush.

Sorry to hear of your family's loss but glad you made it home safe. Minus one tire :) It sounds like your Mother-in-law lived a full life and left you all with good memories.

Eric,

My condolences and prayers for you and your family during a difficult time.

Good to meet you at Knob Creek.

Mark

Family is always first. Knives can wait. My condolences and best thoughts are with you and your family. Never easy losing a loved one.

My sincerest condolences for your family's loss, Eric, and may she rest in peace.
To echo others here, family first and no worries about the rest.

Smoke rising from Penn's woods to you all.

Back