Update

Curly Koa over Blackwood with red liners, or Baltic Birch and Paduk with black liners, or ironwood over curly maple with red liners. Whatever you have available of those would be wonderful. Oh and could it please have one of your bullseye lanyard tubes?

Curly Koa over Blackwood with red liners, or Baltic Birch and Paduk with black liners, or ironwood over curly maple with red liners. Whatever you have available of those would be wonderful. Oh and could it please have one of your bullseye lanyard tubes?

I don't have the Baltic Birch right now. The Blackwood and Ironwood are both a small upcharge as is the tube. Is that OK? $15 for the wood, $5 for the tube.

For the upcharge wood, and also the bullseye tube thats $185.00

(the base price for that knife is $165.)

lf92-vi.jpg

lf99-vi.jpg

Am I the only person who keeps coming back to this thread to drool over these pictures? Really looking forward to seeing the finished products:cool:

I'm getting hints my wife is about to cut me off if any more knives show up.

Fortunately I've already placed my order with Andy :p

Sorry, dear. Hand-made item, no cancellations, no returns!

Of course she might make me order her a runt.... ;) Good thing Andy hasn't posted any purple handle material. I'd be in trouble.

I don't see mine in there??? ;)

Good thing you posted the woodsman with the same handle I asked for in another thread so I have something to drool over while I patiently wait :eek: (well, wait anyways ;) ).

Maybe next week...

Keep up the good work, Andy.

I posted a sweet EDC with Purpleheart over Osage yesterday. The guy hasn't e-mailed me back either....

Not purple enough for her. So knock it off or you're chipping in 50% of the one she decides she has to have because it is purple enough! :eek:

That is one sweet BLJ on the right though... <sigh>

Hahaha...ok, I'm on knife restriction too, so I'll quit. What can I say, it is a sweet BLJ and I love carrying it EVERY DAY, so when you mentioned purple, I had to repost one of Andy's pics.

That is my runt. That one has paper micarta, corby bolt, and bullseye tube.

Hey Andy!

How's that big nessie coming along? Did you choose some woods for it? Any pics?

I had to go downtown last week to buy wood for your knife. (I ran out of EIRW.)

So now it is in glueup. I'll try to get some update thread going today.

I had to go downtown last week to buy wood for your knife. (I ran out of EIRW.)

So now it is in glueup. I'll try to get some update thread going today.

Back