Update

arksknives

Basic Member
I am very happy to be home! My new shop is all painted now thanks to my family. Benches will be built and installed tomorrow. Then we will need to bring up everything from the old shop in the basement. Not looking forward to that! Hoping to have the shop up and running in a few weeks. The new shop is about 5 times bigger than the old so that will be awesome with all the room! Thanks you guys for all the support I have had through all of this. I will be taking orders anytime now as long as you can be patient.

Thanks,
Eric

Congratulations Eric! You have posted some fine looking work. Hope to see more of it soon.

Peter

wow eric it is such good news that you are up and at'em again!
congrats on betting the problem !!!

wow eric it is such good news that you are up and at'em again!
congrats on betting the problem !!!

I really haven't beat the problem but I'm not going to let it beat me! My new benches are now in! They look awesome!:D Now it's time to start moving everything up from the old shop.:eek:

Eric

Eric,
All my best to you! You have kept a positive attitude which is huge in these situations.

I'm proud to own the 110's that you customized in my collection, to carry the 110 that you worked up for me, and look forward to more in the future!

Take Care,

Eric, glad all is going good so far for you... I can't wait to see some pics of your new shop... ITE ... :)

I really haven't beat the problem but I'm not going to let it beat me! My new benches are now in! They look awesome!:D Now it's time to start moving everything up from the old shop.:eek:

Eric

Good for you Eric,

You are an inspiration for all of us! It's been said you can't keep a good man down:thumbup:. I'd say you are truly an example of that statement, you have my utmost admiration and respect. As ITE said post some photo's of you working in your new shop.

jb4570

Back