Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

spread the love man , spread the love....

No custom here....YET , but been rockin a BM210 Snody for years.

bow chickie wow wow....

Don't know if I make the grade but I have a couple wicked customs and am always in Mikes corner.
If you agree
Then raise the roof with me
In the party place to be
Living VIP

K #329

yo whats tha bid=ness play-BOY!!! reppin snoddy fo sho comin str8 from Knox-landin...Ya Dig!!!

500x500_5_0_0.jpg

I neez my pants saggin fo tha heavy steel of bein to Snoody, ya heard:thumbup: V.I.P. in the B.F.C. reppin S- n- o- d- i- e! Holla!

man that made my head hurt typing that, congrats on the forum and your terrific work of knives:thumbup:

I've added some players to the $nody VIP Registry....check it! :cool:

id love to get on the list.i gotta get my hands on some of that custom cutlery. no one likes standing in line trying to bribe the door man. i need that VIP status

Do Syndicate members get a crack at this, or what? :cool:

Some VIPs are Synicate members, but being a member does not guarantee VIP status. You are on my radar EMT_Lee (you too snatch13). There will be at least one more update to the VIP list before the next $nodyKnives Virtual Knifeshow. Thanks for supporting $nody Knives. :D

Some VIPs are Synicate members, but being a member does not guarantee VIP status. You are on my radar EMT_Lee (you too snatch13). There will be at least one more update to the VIP list before the next $nodyKnives Virtual Knifeshow. Thanks for supporting $nody Knives. :D

thanks for looking out man

No doubt, bro.

Good lookin' out guys! I'm honored to make the list. Congrats to all the VIP's in the place to be. Workin' O.T. getting ready to make it rain for the next virtual show.

Earl you've done a great job with the new forum. I really enjoyed the image library.:thumbup: Got to get a Snody custom folder.:D

Back