updates on shipping?

Please resubmit for my benefit and thanks in advance...I will look for them carefully tonight.

Are the VTs shipped yet????? I would like to have mine in my hands by September 11th! Survival gear doesn't do me any good if I don't have it with me when I need it. ;) Thanks!

;) Understood....

Today was VT Field Grade Day...all VT Field Grade backorders are filled.

Tomorrow, its back to assembly and shipment for VT Tacs...this has been the UPS wave to end all waves...

We should be all shipped out, ship shaped, and just plain have the ship knocked out of us by Thursday. ;)

Thanks for the well needed humor...much appreciated.

How could we forget our friend from the other side of the world??? No way...certainly does include you! I am responding to your other stuff off line today bud. ;)

X...

We have your e-mails from the weekend. ...will give it to you during business hours Monday sir...I don't have it at hand where I am right now.

Justin, Andy, and Suzanne,

I appreciate all your help on getting me my VT Tac and on the "other" matter.

I have to say UPS is really letting me down with this one...not that I had high standards for them to begin with!

I sure hope it FINALLY shows up today...I wish there was a better way to hold shipping companies responsible when they "guarantee" that a package will be there by a certain day.

Any way, Thanks ATC guys for trying to get this one resolved...I lurked on the forums here for a LONG time and finally decided that ATC had such a great reputation that I needed to order from you...I have not been let down, way to go!

-Robert

Trust me, Robert. After your phone call this morning I called Justin and he was calling the regional manager for UPS and giving them what for and how to about your hawk. UPS is getting to be as bad as the USPS! Maybe because all the initials are so similar they think they can slack and no one will notice? :D

...after Justin gets through...at least the UPS guy will get a new rear end out of it!

UPS when it absolutly, positivley, has to be screwed up over night!

(Yes, I know I can't spell!)

-Robert

Its that silly,sappy TV commercial being aired currently that has them thinking they are above everyone else. What can "brown" do for me? ..........

What can brown do for me...............How about there job!?

I am sure that ATC can expect better performance from "brown" after the talk I had with them today.

Sorry all for the delay but it seems that we have gotten it fixed......well at least till I have to call them again:D

...of a healthy VT Tactical!

length: 14"

weight: about a pound

O.K. I know I am sick!

Any way, I sure hope the UPS guy doesn't screw up another order to me!!!!! (here, catch!)

Thanks again to all involved!

-Robert

Back