Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

The timing of the UF was brutally perfect for me to hit the Trough again for the first time since the ASH2 which turned out to be my grail knife. The dagger was a beautiful and tempting blade but it didn’t have enough utility FOR ME to justify it. I don’t want to own a lot of knives (I currently have two big knives... an ASH2 and a back up ASH2) but I did become interested in something more neutrally balanced and pointy. I wanted something that I could still take in the field and get some work done. I thought I would buy something like that if it came along. This is it. I bought one. And a back up ;).

Edited to add: The ASH2 stays. Just adding a different flavor of that size of knife. Cheers!

Last edited:
I bought satin/black G10 and BIG DC/green canvas. I’m interested in finding out how the diferent handle materials affect the balance and feel with G10 being a little heavier.

I know what you're up to - you're saving for an INFI MOAB! ;)

In all seriousness, I understand what you and others are saying - we all have different tastes. I did fall for the UF, but there have been other models that guys were going nuts about and to me they were ok but not enough to buy them. I really do like the lines of the UF - it's like the blade has one long continuous clip point (very cool)! :cool:
Your spot on in regards to a MOAB.. :D
But actually I didnt mean the UF particullary.. the UF does appeal to me somewhat.. it's blades like the Argone assault an swords an such that just ain't for me..

Handle is about team gemini size, and difference between g10 and micarta on that is about 1oz. Theres a thread around here somwhere that had someone weighing them out.

It is interesting to see how different models do it for different people. I also passed on this one. Not sure why. I like the aesthetics well enough but maybe I am having a tough time envisioning what I would use it for, personally.
Pretty much nailed it where I was on this one. The discount satin was the thing to do but had family stuff going on that evening so once that had passed I didn't have a issue watching this time. I did like the thinness but got this size covered in several flavors. I'm also learning that if I really got to have one, they're going to be there on the X soon as they start shipping. No problem saving my bacon for something that really spins my crank :D

Leo, couldn’t agree more. Nuclear Satin was a great deal! I also concur when it comes to the exchange. There has been ample opportunity to score after each model ships.
I think I am just getting more picky and it’s ok to like some models more than others.

The nuclear treatment like on the upcoming FM as well as custom shop stuff gets me going every time though.:thumbsup:

I was hoping for a comp finish model, I like that raw treatment. Never really like double cut and this is my first satin. I've had stripped and polished busse's before but no factory satin. At a price of $40 more over combat grade I jumped on that

Was going to get a combat grade black on black or blue but somehow managed to hold myself back. .. theres always the exchange though as mentioned above

Giving this one a bump since I was dinged for it. I'm not sure if I really want this one, now. I don't want to be a jerk and cancel it though, time to sell some unused Emersons and ZT's lol.

Back