Use of this forum

Just a reminder from your friendly moderator
smile.gif
that this forum is to be used only to post about new knives and related accessories from production and custom knife makers. Please take all other posts that do not fit in this category to their appropriate forums listed in the General Knife Discussion category. You will get more responses to your posts over there. Thank you.

------------------
AKTI Member # A000005
NC Knife Knuts Member
Living life "on the edge"

[This message has been edited by Dexter Ewing (edited 09-04-2000).]

I think it might be that the "...interact with consumers" part gets taken out of context. Since lots of manufacturers don't have forums I can see where people might post questions here.

I like this forum. I wish more manufacturers would post here!!! (Hint, hint.)
wink.gif

Ben

------------------
"If you're upside down and burning, you probably went too fast."

Fozzy wrote:

I like this forum. I wish more manufacturers would post here!!! (Hint, hint.)

I feel the same way you do, Ben. But from what I've noticed most manufacturers announce new products on their respective forums here. Not that this is bad, but it would be nice to have a collection of information of new and forthcoming knives in one place without having to wade through all the other posts (that is, if info about new stuff is all you want). As time goes on and more posts are made in the manufacturers' forums, the info about new knives gets buried and may become difficult to search for. Maybe I'll talk with Mike to see if there's something that he can do to get the manufacturers to make the same post here and in their forums. Just a thought.

------------------
AKTI Member # A000005
NC Knife Knuts Member

[This message has been edited by Dexter Ewing (edited 09-06-2000).]

Ewok - weel, considering the fact that Mike owns this place and I'm merely a custodian.....
smile.gif

------------------
AKTI Member # A000005
NC Knife Knuts Member

Back