• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used A-2 SHSH II w/kydex

This is my first sale on the Exchange, so please bear with me. If I violate any rules or customs, it is through ignorance, not pig-headed contrariness, (although I can understand why those who have met PapaThud might not believe that statement).

Title pretty much says it all. I have an old school, straight handled, A-2 Steel Heart II with slotted screws on the block.
Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Comes with kydex from unknown maker. Strange mark on front.
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Edge looks good, no rolls or chips or anything that I see. Won't shave, does cut a few hairs.

Some wear and chipping of the coating:
Picture020.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Feel free to buy this piece of Busse's early history for any purpose you wish, however, the A-2 won't stand up to as much abuse as an INFI one would. I was going to send this sucker into the factory for some satin/refurb loving, but I fell in love with both the JackHammer and the SarSquatch, and something has to go. :(

More pics available by request.

USPMO or paypal please. Trades considered.
I'd really like to recieve $1,000 US for this sucker, shipped CONUS or Hawaii, insured, signature confirmation upon delivery, paypal included.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I feel like, for whatever price suits me at the time, to withdraw my listing, or relist the knife, should it suit me to do so. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. More disclaimer junk to follow when I think of it.

By attempting to purchase this knife, you assert that you are over 18, that it is legal for you to own said knife, and that I will not be held responsible in any way for anything you might do with the aforementioned hunk of steel.

International shipping is an option for additional shipping and handling fees. I haven’t ever done it before, so I figure I’ll give it a shot. I won’t misrepresent the value of the knife, nor misrepresent what it is, although I would say this qualifies as both a “camp tool” and a “collectible”, I’ll have to verify that if it comes up though.

Should the blade become lost during transit, I’ll do what I can to help; bear in mind that insurance claims and whatnot must be made by the sendee,(post office's rules, not mine), and that the knife is yours once I hand it over to the nice post office person.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me with questions.

Back