• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used Benchmade Nimravus, ESEE Candiru

Used Benchmade Nimravus.
Black partially serrated 154CM blade, black handle, black sheath. Ships w/ original box, etc.
Condition--blade shows sheath wear marks, some obvious signs of use. Blade edge has some minor chipping; can be easily removed with a fresh sharpening.
$125 shipped (USA). I eat PayPal fees.

ESEE Candiru
Desert Tan w/ plastic lined nylon pouch
550 wrapped handle for better grip is easily removed.
Has not been used or carried.
$45 Shipped, I eat PP Fees (USA)

Price includes PayPal fees and domestic shipping (USA).
(If overseas or foreign parties are interested the prices go up to cover shipping. And additional risk / liability falls on the buyer.) I will only ship covering both our butts...that means PP goods/services and trackable insured shipping.

Not looking for trades, funding a new hobby.

Post you'll take it, contact me... b a t t l e b u d d y 1 0 1 at g m a i l dotcom

More photos or info by request via PM/e-mail. If you e-mail me and hours go by without a response please post here and vice-versa.

No trades please.

I use PayPal w/ the fees of goods/services and insure the items thru USPS, please do not request any "questionable" manner of transfer.

I respectfully reserve the right to decline offers from any party.

Thanks for looking.

No trades please.

Used Benchmade Nimravus.
Black partially serrated 154CM blade, black handle, black sheath. Ships w/ original box, etc.
Condition--blade shows sheath wear marks, some obvious signs of use. Blade edge has some minor chipping; can be easily removed with a fresh sharpening.
$125 shipped (USA). I eat PayPal fees.

ESEE Candiru
Desert Tan w/ plastic lined nylon pouch
550 wrapped handle for better grip is easily removed.
Has not been used or carried.
$45 Shipped, I eat PP Fees (USA)

Price includes PayPal fees and domestic shipping (USA).
(If overseas or foreign parties are interested the prices go up to cover shipping. And additional risk / liability falls on the buyer.) I will only ship covering both our butts...that means PP goods/services and trackable insured shipping.

Not looking for trades, funding a new hobby.

Post you'll take it, contact me... b a t t l e b u d d y 1 0 1 at g m a i l dotcom

More photos or info by request via PM/e-mail. If you e-mail me and hours go by without a response please post here and vice-versa.

No trades please.

I use PayPal w/ the fees of goods/services and insure the items thru USPS, please do not request any "questionable" manner of transfer.

I respectfully reserve the right to decline offers from any party.

Thanks for looking.

No trades please.

Do you still have the candiru?

Back