User Programable Flashlight

Hello,

I should frequent this forum more than I do. I have seen that high end lights have been talked about here at BladeForums before. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. I did look for sponser and advertising information briefly but did not find any. If someone could direct me that would be fantastic.

My partner and myself have created the first user programable flashlight with user interchangable leds.

We have made the software available to look at to see the features of our flashlight.

Here is a quick look at what we are doing.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95499&page=1&pp=30

I do hope you find this interesting.

Thanks
Jon

better pictures are up and much more information.

hope to see some of you at the shotshow.

Thanks
JOn

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

Here are some of the features of this new light.

*This light allows you to create your own user interface Via PC using GUI and drop down menues..

*User decides how simple or complex the user interface is.

*User interchangable LED's, you can install 3watt, 5watt, K2.

*User selects maximum current to LED by selecting what 100% means, If you blow the LED the user can replace it.

*User can use Gama Correction tool on software. This will determine what the power curve will be shaped like on the 256 brightness levels.

*User selects rate of fade via GUI.

*User selects how the buttons behave. Time interval for hold for programed effects to occur.

*A tool exists in the software for better working with the forward voltage of the specific LED.

*The software will let you know how much memory is being used by the various functions programed into the light.

*If you want morse code, a text box opens. What ever text is in there becomes morse code.

*Currently the plan is to make software upgrades free online.

*The light will be modular allowing change of heads, tails, future upgrades of smart module. If a part becomes obsolete, do not replace the light, just the part.

*User can make custom stobe effects to download into the flashlight. It can strobe at different brightness levels and have fast or slow fades in it. It's up to your imagination.

Here is a fun skeletal light,

surprisingly the contacts to the batteries are completely waterproof and has been tested to prove it.

gatt1.jpg
gatt2.jpg

gatt3.jpg
gatt4.jpg

gatt5.jpg
gatt6.jpg

Back