• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

User ZT, Spyderco, Benchmade, Kershaw and A very nice Quiet Carry.

Trades where Heretics come to me will be favorably considered. Make an offer!

ZT 0200 in S30V (D) - $100. It's a boat anchor with superb action. Edge is in great condition.

Spyderco Shaman in CPM S90V (B-) - $325. There are a couple of scratches on the show side. Otherwise perfect. I'll send the OG clip if requested.

Spyderco Domino in CTS-XHP (B) - $165. Skiff Bearings installed. The apex of fidget knives. So many deployment options. I also have the red scale if you want it swapped.

Spyderco Tenacious in 8Cr13MoV (C) - $50. Ti scales. Stonewashed the blade.

Kershaw Knockout (C) - $50. Catch and release. Was considering trying to get all the variants. Way too expensive for me!

Benchmade Contego in M4 (C) - $150. Got it in a trade. The Diamond Like Coating (DLC) was straight Ka Ka. Stripped the DLC and acid washed the blade. Sharpened and honed it to 20 degrees. She's got decades of use ahead.

Benchmade Griptillian in CPM S30V (C) - $160 Meton Boss Zirconium Scales. Virginal drop point DLC blade. Great action and excellent feel with the sturdiness on the scales.

Benchmade Griptillian in CPM 20V (C) - $140 AWT discontinued hive al scales. Acid etched and stone washed blade. Very sharp.

Quiet Carry Drift in Vanax (B++) - $225 Not an A because I am not the first owner. Untouched by stone or strop. Action is first tier. Perfect in the pocket.

Boker Plus Lancer in S35VN (B) - $60. First Owner. Lovingly carried and maintained. Patina is coming in nicely. Great to practice front flipping.

Two Sun TS300 in 14C28N (C) - $75. First owner, Sharpened to 18 degrees. Excellent slicer. Painted the washers red.

Last edited:
Trades where Heretics come to me will be favorably considered. Make an offer!

ZT 0350TS in S30V (D) - $100. It's a boat anchor with superb action. Edge is in great condition.

Spyderco Shaman in CPM S90V (B-) - $325. There are a couple of scratches on the show side. Otherwise perfect. I'll send the OG clip if requested.

Spyderco Domino in CTS-XHP (B) - $165. Skiff Bearings installed. The apex of fidget knives. So many deployment options. I also have the red scale if you want it swapped.

Spyderco Tenacious in 8Cr13MoV (C) - $50. Ti scales. Stonewashed the blade.

Kershaw Knockout (C) - $50. Catch and release. Was considering trying to get all the variants. Way too expensive for me!

Benchmade Contego in M4 (C) - $150. Got it in a trade. The Diamond Like Coating (DLC) was straight Ka Ka. Stripped the DLC and acid washed the blade. Sharpened and honed it to 20 degrees. She's got decades of use ahead.

Benchmade Griptillian in CPM S30V (C) - $160 Meton Boss Zirconium Scales. Virginal drop point DLC blade. Great action and excellent feel with the sturdiness on the scales.

Benchmade Griptillian in CPM 20V (C) - $140 AWT discontinued hive al scales. Acid etched and stone washed blade. Very sharp.

Quiet Carry Drift in Vanax (B++) - $225 Not an A because I am not the first owner. Untouched by stone or strop. Action is first tier. Perfect in the pocket.

Boker Plus Lancer in S35VN (B) - $60. First Owner. Lovingly carried and maintained. Patina is coming in nicely. Great to practice front flipping.

Two Sun TS300 in 14C28N (C) - $75. First owner, Sharpened to 18 degrees. Excellent slicer. Painted the washers red.
I’ll take the 350TS

I'd like the Griptilian that's listed as 20CV blade steel, IF it actually IS 20CV steel. The photo link shows one with aftermarket scales and M390 steel, which is for sale, please? Thanks a lot.

Correction: the photo shows the box is marked M390, I can't see the stamping on the knife in any of the photos. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back