Users not receiving emails from link in profile?

I have sent a few users "email" via the link when you select their user name. They say they dont receive them. Is it a setting on my end or theirs or a forum issue?

Can i not send private messages yet?

I have sent a few users "email" via the link when you select their user name. They say they dont receive them. Is it a setting on my end or theirs or a forum issue?

Can i not send private messages yet?

Its the website. Its been non delivering emails for quite a while. You have to be a paying member to send PMs, the annual fee is incredibly cheap.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome!

Probably a forum issue as folks have been experiencing missing emails for a while. If you are sending emails to folks in the Exchange, it's a good idea to either post in the thread or leave a Visitor's Message letting them know you sent an email.

The email probably seems to be hit or miss. I've been lucky and haven't really experienced it but others have on a more frequent basis.

Private Messaging is one of the perks of a paid membership. Basic Membership has 5 PMs, Gold is 100, Platinum is 300. I'd recommend upgrading if you plan to frequent the Exchange as PMing is often times the easier form of communication because it will more than likely go through and some people have it set up that they get an email notification when they receive a PM. Also, some folks are more likely to deal with someone that has a vested interest in this site and community.

Here's the link that goes over the different membership levels.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/payments.php

Dang ston, quick and succinct. :cool:

Back