Utah Trip-Bryce & Zion-Valley of Fire

It has been well over four years since I did a trip with three other friends from California. I’ve known them for about 20 years; however their history knowing each other dates back further. We met up in Nevada and continued together to Bryce Canyon first, stayed the night, then on to Zion for a couple of days before returning to Nevada.

Bryce Canyon, Utah

Rim

Hiking the canyon

Many windows and hoodoos

Zion hiking the Narrows for 6 hours!

Insane landscape, fantastic pics.
Must have been some trip.
The colors dazzle me :)
Thanks for letting us tag along.

What a great trip.
I hope to visit the States again someday and walk and overnight in these beautiful places.

Added to the list of a few other worldwide spots I am slowly ticking off.

Thank you very much for posting such wonderful photos.

Awesome. Done Bryce and Zion. Wife and I are planning a trip to Arches once I get my truck.
Thanks for sharing!

The pictures look great! Would love to try my hand at capturing the magic. I assume you photo shopped the first batch or used a yellow filter. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, you do some cool trips!

If I say something like photo shopped to my brother he says "Of Course!" I'm trying to sell these shots and improving on them a little makes the job easier.

Amazing landscape. You have a great eye for composition, letting the lines of terrain guide the eye to your subject.

Wonderful, wonderful shots Reuben. I was looking for the spam shot but it must have been outweighed by the magnificience of Bryce. I go flyfishing in the high country about 100 miles north of there. The whole area is spectacular.

Glad you enjoyed Utah, some very good photos. I live about 20 miles from Zion and am out in the area most weekends and vacations, it never fails to please.

Back