Utility Tool Knives???

abey67

Gold Member
Has anyone had any experience with these knives? If so, what are your feeling on this knife company?

First time I've heard of them, so not me personally. Please don't get too upset that I replied.... This is the internet so you know how that can get. Blade HQ only has one review on one single knife. I'm not saying to stay away by any means. I personally would wait until more reviews come out. Is it a new company?

Yep! I know they are new but I do like the loo of the handles and the knives themselves. I also like that they use A2 steel. Just trying to see if any of our members have handled one. I know, be patient grasshopper.:D

UT isn't new at all, I've had one of their knives for almost 2 years now (the 151). Well thought out designs, quality materials and 4 different handle profiles mean almost everyone can find something that works. Definitely a solid player.

I don't own any of them but telling by the materials (A2, leather, contoured micarta), looks and options, they seem legit. The designs are nothing fancy but, again, knives don't need to be fancy to perform well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one (although the price tag is a bit steep for me).

Mikel

Yep! I know they are new but I do like the loo of the handles and the knives themselves. I also like that they use A2 steel. Just trying to see if any of our members have handled one. I know, be patient grasshopper.:D
What company are you talking about? If it is "UT", what's UT other than the Univ of TN and Univ of Texas?

They Rock!
i-DbTgTnq-XL.jpg

i-S2shvD3-XL.jpg

i-KNjrkP9-XL.jpg

Back