Valentine's Day Gift

And all good ones too. The Pen knife is a personal well known favorite. I just got a Sarge knife not long ago and it's a handy knife too.

Along with the others. The MMCR is a winner, I was knocked over when I got one of those. Amazing and I'm so glad the Kami's came up with those. And ideal woods carry knife. At just under 10'' it almost works for everyday carry. I intend to wear mine from time to time.

Dane, times are made a little less tough with an IBBB on the hip, just sayin :D Bhakta makes a great one and that price is a steal. I would take it but that needs to be a gift from Auntie to someone who doesn't have one IMO!

Maybe we should have buy somebody a knife day a couple times a year. We could call it random acts of khukri's or something.
I was pondering being Dane's Valentine but I see him and Ndog are a pretty good match. I don't want to be the third wheel.

I'll take the 16" 23 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar with Bamboo handle for $95

Sending email

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Glad that you got it! Wait until you finally get it in hand!

Maybe we should have buy somebody a knife day a couple times a year. We could call it random acts of khukri's or something.
I was pondering being Dane's Valentine but I see him and Ndog are a pretty good match. I don't want to be the third wheel.
We just buds Mr. B. Aint tyin no nots with that dude less he learns to use Sisal or parachord or sumpin? Dang! Hope I dint run him off? He prolly thinks we are a bunch o freeks over here. Hes half right;) We are really safe Dane! We practice safe Seax too:D

You ain't gonna run me off. My threshold for weirdness is pretty darn high. My girl broke up with me just a few days ago too. I'll take anyone at this point ;)

I'd grab it but I just treated myself to a 15" villager utility knife a few days ago, and I couldn't afford to buy THAT one. But hey.... gotta treat yourself once in a while. It will be my first HI knife, pretty excited. Gonna make my first kydex sheath for it too.

EDIT: Just checked, it's arriving tomorrow! SO PUMPED UP.

Last edited:
We just buds Mr. B. Aint tyin no nots with that dude less he learns to use Sisal or parachord or sumpin? Dang! Hope I dint run him off? He prolly thinks we are a bunch o freeks over here. Hes half right;) We are really safe Dane! We practice safe Seax too:D

I've learned many thingsabout a buffer, mostly they do great work when practiced. That said, they can break just about anything inclung fingers, wrists and even arms. That said a Sistal Wheel removes flesh with the utmost of efficiency.

You ain't gonna run me off. My threshold for weirdness is pretty darn high. My girl broke up with me just a few days ago too. I'll take anyone at this point ;)

I'd grab it but I just treated myself to a 15" villager utility knife a few days ago, and I couldn't afford to buy THAT one. But hey.... gotta treat yourself once in a while. It will be my first HI knife, pretty excited. Gonna make my first kydex sheath for it too.

EDIT: Just checked, it's arriving tomorrow! SO PUMPED UP.
Waht'd ya get sir? KLVUK? Thats a Villager Utility knife made by Keshar Lal. There are some others that make them but Keshar is king of the villagers. Nonetheless Mrs Martino will definitely fix you up good! Most of the Villagers dont come with sheaths but are very reasonably priced becasue of that. Sorry bout your separation. Mine leaves me several times a week. I dont know why the heck I come back home sometimes....Oh... Yeah i do. My shop is here:D ...uh and i live here:rolleyes: Thats what counts you know. Well were glad to have ya here. Believe me theres more weirdos than me here so you wont get bored hanging out here. Grats on your first blade. Tell us what you got and by all means post some pics if you get a chance. Theres some excellent sheath makers here as well so posting your kydex skills is always khul too.

Hey BB. Your GRS is on the way home! Thank you sir for letting me play with it! Wasnt easy letting it go:thumbup:

Ii just received a Ram Lal VUK with a Rhododendron handle and sheath. I couldn't be happier except for screwing up my hands making it look pretty. I need to leave well enough alone. I presently look like a wounded cartoon character.

Waht'd ya get sir? KLVUK? Thats a Villager Utility knife made by Keshar Lal. There are some others that make them but Keshar is king of the villagers. Nonetheless Mrs Martino will definitely fix you up good! Most of the Villagers dont come with sheaths but are very reasonably priced becasue of that. Sorry bout your separation. Mine leaves me several times a week. I dont know why the heck I come back home sometimes....Oh... Yeah i do. My shop is here:D ...uh and i live here:rolleyes: Thats what counts you know. Well were glad to have ya here. Believe me theres more weirdos than me here so you wont get bored hanging out here. Grats on your first blade. Tell us what you got and by all means post some pics if you get a chance. Theres some excellent sheath makers here as well so posting your kydex skills is always khul too.

Hey BB. Your GRS is on the way home! Thank you sir for letting me play with it! Wasnt easy letting it go:thumbup:

Thanks man! I had the option of buying it with or without a sheath, but I chose no sheath because I want to make my own and be able to mount it upside-down, etc. And it saved me a few bucks. It's a Lishar Lal VUK

Hope your infirmity doesn't last long. I've found that wounds generally heal, some take more time than others. However if you drop the knife during the wound process and bust the tip off, it will not grow back and that's a bad thing.

Seriously...well I don't do serious but hope your not hurting too awful bad and heal up quick.

Ndog, there's a few weirdo's here but your definitely the head weirdo. I use you as a mentor and model to mold myself even though I'm just a rookie.

Dang I want that Bowie.
I'll have to sell 'my company' to the highest bidder.

I am _sorely vexed_ about the MMCR.

The bamboo root CAK is lovely.

This was a GREAT POSTING THANKS YANGDU!

Last edited:
I don't recollect ever being sorely vexed myself. Wait......is that another word for what Bookie does with them dolls and roofing nails and such? Or was that hexed? I think that might be geometry talk there hexagonal and hexa whatever.

Let me count here............I bid the whole wad. $4.37.

Ndog, there's a few weirdo's here but your definitely the head weirdo. I use you as a mentor and model to mold myself even though I'm just a rookie.
HA HA HA HA!!!! Thats LOL in computer talk. Why thank you sir! Ill take that as a compliment!

Thanks man! I had the option of buying it with or without a sheath, but I chose no sheath because I want to make my own and be able to mount it upside-down, etc. And it saved me a few bucks. It's a Lishar Lal VUK

Thats a great all around knife. I have about five of them. One has a Kydex sheath that came from another Khukri like object maker that just happens to fit my KLVUK.

Is that MAKB still up for grabs? Cant believe its still there? Maybe time to make another folder? Hmmmm?

DO IT FOR ME! SCREAMING DIRECTLY INTO THE CENTER OF THE BRAIN.

Did I say brain. I'm certainly no expert on that subject.

Just kidding, I'm no longer a folder kind of guy. Maybe do it for someone you love. Maybe that hair rope guy Dane?

I think they sent me someone elses order on accident this is a Chiruwa Ang Khola right? Sucker is heavy.

RbR91WX.jpg

Yup Yangdu apparently got mixed up. Give her a call or an email.

Hope she didn't send your KLVUK to somebody else although she probably has another one of those.

She'll get you squared away.

Back