Value of Old CRK Accessories?

I rarely see any buying or selling of rare, discontinued accessories. Anyone have experience in the value of them? I'd love to buy one of the older nylon belt pouches. And on the want to sell side, I have an extra umfaan leather slip case that I'd like to recoup what I paid, since the buyer only sold me the umfaan if I agreed to buying the slip case which I didn't want. Sacrifices! I'd also love a spare set of large sebenza body screws that are single-sided only.

I don't mean this just to be about me and those two prices. Wondering in general people's thoughts on value of old CRK accessories. I saw someone selling a tube of the old white lithium grease that came in a syringe for around $50+ when I first came on the forums and I thought that was nuts but someone bought it immediately! I guess those discontinued accessories do have value!

I snagged the grease quickly because it was something I wanted and had been looking for. It was high, sure.

That scenario is what drives prices of old items. Someone wants it and has been looking, they will pay a premium for it. But if you list an item and that someone isn't around, it could sit for a long time or you will end up discounting it just to be rid of it.

Back