Vampire Gerbil??

I've been gone for awhile now and notices that Vampire Gerbil is
missing. Did he pass? Of did he just stop posting?

Vampire Gerbil: Nosferatus Rodentus Moderatus
similar to a domestic gerbil, except for the odd accent and little black cape.

from the Pahrump Valley Times
-----------------------------
David Gittleman

David Gittleman, 47, of Pahrump, passed away Nov. 21, 2007.

He was born July 21, 1960 in Philadelphia, Pa. and was a resident of Pahrump for 7 years, having come from New Jersey.

Gittleman was a veteran of the U.S. Marines and a firefighter, retired from Ringwood, N.J.

His daughters Alisha L. Watson of Pahrump and Tiffany Gittleman of Ringwood, N.J. and parents Edith and Stanley Gittleman of West Covina, Calif. survive him.

He was preceded in death by his wife, Stacie Lynn Gittleman.

Services will be held at 12 noon, Nov. 30, Desert View Memorial Park in Victorville, Calif. (11/21/07)

Hey Tightwad..

Good to see you back...

Yaa man,, VG is Gone.. Sadly!!

IMHO, one of the saddest stories I've seen here while on Bf.com

He is Extremely missed!!

RIP Dave!!

Eric
O/ST

I the light of VG's humour..... he was looking for his dog, fell asleep sitting under a tree and some no good punks set him on fire. He died of his burns and the complications from them, plus him forgetting to take his medication, or rather tooo much after he got out of hospital.

This is all from my memory, but there is an incredibly long and heart wrenching thread that details all this.

Eric, I miss him too :(

Last edited:
I the light of VG's humour..... he was looking for his dog, fell asleep sitting under a tree and some no good punks set him on fire. He died of his burns and the complications from them, plus him forgetting to take his medication, or rather tooo much after he got out of hospital.

This is all from my memory, but there is an incredibly long and heart wrenching thread that details all this.

Eric, I miss him too :(

True. Read it when it came out ... can't bring myself to do it again.

Only met him a little while before the end.

Still miss him. :(

i'm glad that i had the chance to talk to him over the phone a few times. i had quite a few good laughs reading his old posts. i was suprised to learn that i was about 3 hours older than him once i found out we shared the same birthdate. i was the first person he ever talked to or met that was born the same day.

That is some seriously F'd up sh't, I hope whoever did that was hung by their balls, then fed said balls and then shot execution style. I remember VG was sharp guy (no pun) and I figured something had happened to him but didn't want to ask.

Back