Variants for your pleasure...PICS

All,

Below are variants which have destinations...the big one, a Battle Mistress variant, might become available if the customer changes his mind, as he bought it sight unseen, but at minimum, here is a taste of what is to come at Blade Show and beyond...

Enjoy...

View

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

That BM is nice, what exactly was done to it? It looks like the tip has been changed and the blade cut... well, for lack of a better word, squatter.

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

Why's the handle out of line w/ the blade, and what's the modification (second edge?)on the spine?

Cool handle on the BM
smile.gif
Andy, what are the grips on the BA's?

Hello everybody, I'm the proud owner of the BM variant pictured. Andy delivered it to me at a McDonalds along the highway, best damn happy meal I've ever bought!

Thanks for the kind comments folks...and thanks BORU7!!! It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely lady on the side of the highway for a late night knife deal
smile.gif

The knife which BORU7 now proudly possesses is a Battle Mistress variant, with some extremely cool and unique features:

Finger Grooved Handle...Jerry NEVER does this, so this knife is special. Very time consuming to do as he is cutting into the tang, not just the handle material, like on a stick tanged knife...this knife is remnant of the days of the Argonne Assault (early 80's), where he did this regularly and had the time...them days are gone!!

Planing/Splitting Blade...the razor sharp planing blade on top allows the user to plane cut rough wood and vine while saving the main cutting edge...it also functions as a splitter, when a steep wedge for chopping is needed...this type of feature works well on hard shell backing like coconut, tortoise, and the like.

Ground and shaped crusher pommel with lashing points...

Handle to Blade juncture is slightly modified from standard BM...hence, the title, "Variant".

A fine Variant indeed...more Variants to come around the Blade show, so stay tuned.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Boru7, if only every Happy Meal had a cool toy surprise like that in it...
wink.gif

Awesome variant, sir, and welcome to the Nuclear family!

Yours in not normally being able to think up a clever "nuclear" closing,

Don

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

To all be known, Andy the Deliverer has delivered...Received my BA variant (the one below the BM)it is HOT...
Andy thank you, and to Jerry: I have added to your works of love, 8 and counting. Thanks guys.
With Friendship,
Rick

Back