Vegas Show booty at TNK and my first WT!

RL

Well I was back in Montreal for the 3rd time in a month, this time to celebrate the birth of my new nephew and my best friend's 35th birthday...I figured 3 times is a charm so I called my good friend Neil Ostroff of TNK to set up yet another visit...as luck would have it, Neil just got back from the Las Vegas custom knife show and asked if I wanted to come over and help him open the boxes of goodies that he brought back...I was over in a flash (well, as fast as I could in the snowstorm).

Neil got a TON of knives at Vegas...I was most interested in Warren Thomas and Neil had about THIRTY! Here's a small sampling

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Note the MONSTER folder...it made my Strider AR look tiny

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

And just to give you an idea of scale...

standard.jpg

Here's a small sampling of some of the other knives that I looked at...Strider Leonidas (note the new pattern), a TNK exclusive double gunner RCC with a new tanto grind, Matt Cucchiara, Kirby Lambert Pin, and two by newer makers, burnley (fixed with black blade) and Fellhoelter (folder at the bottom)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Some closeups of the TNK exclusive RCC...I think the grind is called "Inverse recurve tanto" or something like that

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

with my AR for size comparison

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The sheath on the Burnley has a cool double click retention

standard.jpg

Since people always ask what I got, well, I am proud to show off my first Warren Thomas...a folding axe!

standard.jpg

G10 side

standard.jpg

Ti side

standard.jpg

Back