Vegas!!!

buying what?????????

Remember, I will be with my wife so I have to be civilized (or at least pretend to be!) :eek:

Preston requires surgery on his ankle and foot. They are going to plate him Friday morning. I am really torn. I know I should be at home to do whatever I can for my Son, but beyond "visiting" with him, the first three or four days will be in Narcotic heaven with one of those PCA's. (Patient controlled Analgesic, just push the button!)
Barbara says I can go, but I sensed some hesitation in her voice, so I am NOT. I am very disappointed. I have saved for six months, have a list of knives I had to buy and had every intention of using My Badge, My gun, my LE connections and even "Bomb threats" to beat the rush to grab some Mayo. I have a TNT and a DNT on my list. NO way is Tom going home with any stock left. And JERRY HOSSOM, the ONE-CHANCE to scoop a retribution off his table:( :( :(
And there are five other customs on my list that I KNOW will be there for the buying. Well, hopefully the 2002 Blade Show in Atlanta will be a definite GO now, unless another one of my "Brain-children" decide to play "Yakishi" of WWF fame and get busted up and ruin my plans for buying Tom lunch, sipping some "home-made whiskey" and Talking Politics with Rob S. and Larry Harley.
Of course, I can just call Jack and see if he would BABYSIT and fill in for me while I am in Vegas. I promise to post in GB&U that he is a GOOD-EGG:eek: :eek: :p ;)
Have a great time,and a safe time. If you run into Frank or Mark Mrozek of Sentry Solutions, tell them I said to give you a FREE Marine TUFF-CLOTH and some TUFF-GLIDE. Just tell the "Ira from Hopkinton, NH says YO:( :(

I went last year and I must say it was a great show! I would recommend it to anyone who can get there. Alas I cannot afford it this year.

There are many different shows in Vegas that weekend, Classic and SHOT and a sword show and a few others AND the Superbowl, so Vegas will be CROWDED this year more so than usual. Justa heads up.

Ill be there.

I should have the best selection of knives Ive had at a show in a couple of years!

Emjoy guys, I hope all of you have great shows and I have a feeling that you will. (Not going out on a limb on that one :)).

Hi guys,

I'm already here! (I have meetings all day tomorrow) I got in around noon local time. My hotel room (the Sahara) looks out over the Riveria. I can't wait! Anyone that needs help setting up just yell.

Pam

Looking forward to it myself.

Things at work may be a little dicey and the weather has taken a turn for the worse but, it'll need to get a lot worse to keep me away!

AFTER the 29th right-hand cross, be very careful about throwing number 30.
And, if you decide to consume alcoholic beverages, KNOW WHEN TO SAY WHEN (just a bit of friendly advice Jerry).

And, to all you FANTASTIC, WONDEFUL, INTELLIGENT, COMPASSIONATE, KIND, TALENETED, and SKILLED Knife-Makers; PLEASE think of me when you are down to just one knife left. Maybe you could think with your ENORMOUS Heart, (I guess this is you fit in Mayo) and maybe think of poor-wittle me unable to go because I am a LOVING FATHER who really wanted a TNT this year.:( :( :(

In all seriousnesss; have a great time, I wish you all a very safe and very successful show...........Ira;) :)

Wolfmann, sorry to hear about your son, but it's very commendable that you're sticking around. Just think, it will make the next show that much better!

I sure wish I could make it down there and meet up with you guys, but I have poor-man syndrome :(

Maybe next year....:)

Nick

I'll see ya all there. I'll be walking around with an SG FIVE shirt on (see my link below), and talking about TAG (Training And Gear) Extreme coming up in November...It'll showcase the Skills and Gear that Save Lives...LEO, Spec Ops, SAR, and other types of pros will be at TAG, as well as the extreme recreational enthusiast types. It'll be an excellent way to show case our industry to the world, and expand our markets, while helping our people on the frontlines of danger improve their skills, and test gear during training. We'll be there recruiting exhibitors!

Back