Very happy with my new Queen Large Congress.

Revolvergeek

Gold Member
Greetings all,

I picked up a Queen Large Congress week with cocobola scales last week and I am VERY pleased with it. It is the nicest Queen that I have bought so far in fit and finish terms, and the first of the D2 knives that I have bought that would actually shave hair out of the box. The action of the blades is smooth and tight, and the lockup is solid. So far no rubbing on either blade. The small pen blade has been perfect for peeling apples and the large sheepsfoot eats up cardboard and tape.

I don't have any pictures yet, but I will try to get some soon. Kudos to Queen for making this cool pattern available in such nice materials.

Danny

beautiful! Im thinking of getting one the D2 in a gunstock pattern in the carved bone, but Ive heard some mixed things on theri quality? Can you comment on any of these D2 models?

I have a bone D2 Congree, it is one of the finest slipjoints I have ever owned. It is my EDC and I wouldn't trade it for anything. You may want to check out Cumberland Knifeworks. Bill personally checks out every knife he sends out. I ordered my Queen
Congress from him, but he sent it back to the factory because it had a lazy blade. He sent me another one the next week that was absolutely flawless.