Very impressed with these knives!!!

JTC

I made a trip to Springfield friday to visit some family. I e-mailed Frank ahead of time about coming by his business. He quickly e-mailed me back and said he'd be glad for me (or anybody for that matter;)) to come on by.
Boy am I glad I did!!! I have saw the ads for these knives but had not got to see or handle one in person. They are very impressive. The fit and finish are excellent. I really liked how the handles on the fixed blades are removable. The handle is fitted to the tang so it has no play at all and it has a big allen screw that secures it. Great for cleaning!!!
I also could'nt believe how strong the folders were made. They were very thick and had a really good feel to them. Frank was really nice about letting me Check out the knives as much as I liked. He really is a nice guy. If you live in the Springfield area or are going that way stop by and take a look. Now my only problem is figuring out how many honeydoos it's gonna take for me to get one of these bad boys.:D Thanks again Frank

Back