Very Impressive - Buy Brown Sheaths

cutchu

Gold Member
I hope it is ok to initiate a thread here in this sub-forum.

I recently picked up a couple offerings from Busse and wanted to order a kydex sheath to go with them. I had never had too many kydex sheaths before because I preferred leather sheaths and holsters. I ordered a kydex sheath from Buy Brown and was instantly impressed with it! The sheath I got was much better than any kydex sheath I had ever seen before. I liked it so much that I ordered a few more from David with some of his guidance.

I didn't even realize they could be anything more than just a base level thin black kydex sheath. I really like these and will most definitely be getting a few more. I always try to get a few pics of stuff when I first get it.

Enough yapping. Here are a few pics.

Great sheaths David!

ERn3Hor.jpg

0aCPvQQ.jpg

jzhTK9G.jpg

12uQwIy.jpg

I really like the one your SFNO is in. That would also make the sheath not as noisy if you banged into something. Congrats nice sheaths overall. I'd like to get one of those green ones made for my Ratweiler.

Buy Brown is great to work with. As I mentioned, I did not have a whole lot of experience with kydex, but checked out some of his pics of sheaths he made here in the forum, as well as on his web site. So I had a general idea of what I wanted. David and I talked about it and he gave me some guidance and options on what might work for me. They showed up and I was impressed with them. I will be getting a couple more sheaths in the next couple months.

I am going to get a couple ring danglers to make them ride a little lower. David has a thread here in the Buy Brown sub-forum showing them. I think those would work well for the FF9 and DT-12 Saw Back. The Busse FF9 has a long draw (I think is how it might be worded?).

Last edited:
Back