Very quiet round here !!!

Keep checking in and nothing !

What's everyone up to, anyone got anything on order ?

Great news Mark. Are we squared away on that inlaid nessie from a while back? My OCD gear lust is driving me insane not to mention I'm worried I messed up the paypal thing somehow and will lose out on the knife.

Also, how are things post-tornado?

BRL Yours went out today. Beanbag, yours will be packaged tonighot to ship tomorrow.

Mark

OH YEAH BUDDY!! My first non-production knife; I am so stoked! Too bad I won't have it for this weekend's trip, but two weeks after that I'm back out again.

Pit, handle goes on tomorrow! Should ship by end of week..

Awesome, no rush Mark......I go on a little trip on the 23rd and it would be great to have it for that but if not I'm sure my Booshway will get me by !:D:thumbup:

Awesome, no rush Mark......I go on a little trip on the 23rd and it would be great to have it for that but if not I'm sure my Booshway will get me by !:D:thumbup:

Hey Pit,
Make sure you do some kool things with Booshway that day and take some pics for me, its my B'day on the 23rd.
Thanks alot, ill be watchin ;)
Ray

Hey Pit,
Make sure you do some kool things with Booshway that day and take some pics for me, its my B'day on the 23rd.
Thanks alot, ill be watchin ;)
Ray

Will do Ray although I'm going for a few days so I won't be able to post till I get back.
If I'm honest the Booshway will still go even if I get the new one cos I tend to take it everywhere anyway, it might just go in the pack instead of the belt !

Pit, I hope you have a great trip! Semester is over for me. I am job hunting full time and making knives part time....

Pit, I hope you have a great trip! Semester is over for me. I am job hunting full time and making knives part time....

I'll make sure and keep everything crossed for ya to land a great job Mark !;):thumbup:

Back