VetDayGanzaaaaaa. . . Tuesday Nov. 11th. . . . Sneak Peek (Cool Pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooo h My Godness , They are so exiting, i am speechless:thumbup:,BRING IT Maestro JERRY BOSS

I'm guessing that big old hunk of infi is illegal here in Ca... but they both sure are cool!

Are they legal to keep at home as a knife collector ? I know they aren't legal on the street.

I totally agree!!!!! With them being military overruns.......active duty should go straight to the top or possibly a pre-sale!!!!! What do you think Jerry!!!???

That sounds like a great idea there!!!! Active duty should have priority....a pre-sale is even better!!!

Can't wait to see the other knives being offered!!!

I gotta agree, active duty get first dibs! Anyone who's scheduled to deploy in the next two months gets dibs before them! :)

The ricasso definately looks stretched out to me, and the blade looks longer and narrower, IMO.

Yes, I thought the blade looks longer. Fortunately, Jerry gave us a nice pic with no perspective distortion. Maybe someone with strong PhotoChop-fu can lay a regular ASH-1 next to that image.

hmm..matching up the talon hole with handle holes & ghost ash on top

69e53c.jpg

Last edited:
The big boy was part of the Terror Monkey run that has NEVER been offered before. . . . There are less than 30 total of these available. . . This is a one time offer only!

Jerry :D

VetDayaganzaaaamilovr.jpg

Fewer than 30! Gotta be quick tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back