• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Victorinox Desert Camo Huntsman and Classic SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharn

Gold Member
These will be shipped via USPS priority mail. I accept Paypal only (I will cover all fees and shipping). I am only shipping to members 18+ within the US or US territories. PM is the best way to get in contact with me. I am not interested in anytrades at this time. Thank you.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a PM or email gets first dibs.

1) Victorinox Desert Camo Huntsman & Classic SD set: $SOLD

I am only selling these as a set.

The Huntsman has been used (main blade, scissors and bottle opener only a few times) and carried on a few hiking and camping trips. I cleaned it up and it is in overall great shape.

The Classic SD has lived on my key chain for a while and has scratches in the paint on the front and back of the knife (please see picture). Other than that I may have used the scissors once or twice but is in great shape.

I am only selling these because I pretty much exclusively carry my Spartan nowadays.

View attachment 843822 View attachment 843823 View attachment 843824 View attachment 843825

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back