Victorinox Huntsman Lite

Does anyone have one of these? I've been looking for a medium-sized SAK for everyday carry and want the lite attachment as well as the saw, but am hopeful it is not too bulky in my pocket(s). I currently carry a Camper model, and find it an excellent size. I'm aware that the Huntsman is thicker, but I'm not very sure how much thicker.

Any feedback or impressions would be appreciated.

I EDC a Huntsman lite and think it is a great combination. Has all the tools I use on a day-to-day basis ( Scisors, L & S blade, saw and pin ). The light is a plus as well. I do find that it turns on in my pocket from time to time, especially if I have other stuff in my pocket.
I haver had to source the button cell with a relative in Switzerland because I have been unable to find them locally but I did on-line.

In a nut shell --" not to big and a great set of tools. You will be happy.

i have one too, and have been carrying for some time. but i find that it is a little too big in the pocket, when wearing my typical work clothes. typical is dockers, or khaki cargo pants (which the vic rides in the cargo pockets sometimes). i have recently reverted back to carrying a wen handyman and a seperate dorcy AAA lite, which i split between two pockets and is more comfy for me.

i just grinded off the key ring attachment off of my wen handyman, and i am going to try it on the vic huntsman lite next... and i think this may make a difference for me. that stupid little ring attachment rubs me the wrong way while in the pocket and maybe that is why it is not comfy. i am going to mod the huntsman this weekend, and i will let ya'll know what i think after.

the huntsman lite is a killer package and is more than welcome in my EDC line, but just not right for me on a daily basis... at this point, but we will see what happens after the mod this weekend.

on a seperate note; went camping a few weeks ago, and some of my team mates took a spill in their canoe, so i had to jump in and rescue their crap and canoe... w/ the huntsman lite in the pocket! took it out of my pocket, took batts out of lite, let dry a few hours, put batts back in... all good. contacts a little rusty, but nothing a little scraping won't fix. very rough and tough package... and waterproof :) ideal for me!

but, the pen don't work anymore... as a result of the water logging. but that is easy to replace and exceptable for a pen

I appreicate the opinions and reviews. I think I'm going to have to purchase one, and if I don't like it for EDC, then I have it for back-up.