victorinox - swissbianco alox minichamp

Hello Roger,
I have made 2 versions of the blue alox Minichamp for you, using Photoshop. I wasn't sure what the shield will look like when they are made. So, here is one with a white shield, like the Farmer, and one with no color shield, like the Rambler.
11aingp.jpg
23tnx9g.jpg

thanks alot ken, hope you make it to the bade show mid june.

its the blue with the silver vic logo this time. looks great! love it!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I look forward to seeing the real one when you get it finished... Roger, I wish I could come to that show. I have a lot of family duty here at home and it's hard for me to leave town for a while. But I will watch the website and hope to see some some photos from there.

sorry to hear that, the blade show is really great.

i will update, we work on that sak.

Just received mine today. Very nice little piece :cool:, much thinner than my regular minichamp. Thanks Roger:thumbup:

Guy

glad you got it save. next to the blue color there will be an different color be too, we work on that one.

Got mine today, thanks Roger. 9 days from Switzerland to Canada - not bad at all :)

Now I have 2 SAKS on my keychain, the Alox Minichamp and a Recruit my fiancee gave me (can't take that one off...great knife in itself too). Fortunately both have lots of different tools.

update, an little peep in my benchroom today, getting ready for the blade show in atlanta

IMG_0308.jpg

Looks really good Roger. When will these be available and will they be the same price as the silver ones?

will make more pics and videos, after the blade show, they will be first there and after that they will be in the next newsletter, price is listet there, cause its an spl color they will be slightly higher than the standart silver natural color ones. so come on down to the blade show ;)

there is an second color, guess what? :D

relative soon we will do the first splashed ones, us flag and swisscow plus some atomic fingerprint patterns.

Back