Victorinox SwissBianco OHT PE StayGlow

swissbianco

hello,

good news from mr elsener from victorinox, he will make another spl run for swissbianco!

it will be the victorinox onehandtrekker, but plain edge, corkscrew and stayglow scales!

usually that knife comes with an serrated edge, many dont like that , and an philips and black scales only...

an us knifemagazin works on an test of that preorder prepay knife.

more infos about the prototype you find on sosakonline.com

i will post as i can thake order.

many thanks

+B
bianco new swiss knives

Hey Guys..

Thank God, someone had enough Wisdom to talk Vic into getting rid of the Stoopid serrations on that knife!!!

Now to get rid of them on ALL the OHT's.. !!!

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

Hey Guys...

xbxb..

No Serrations on a knife are Not the same as as saw on a knife..

The serrations,, are similar to the serrations like say on a bread knife...

A saw is another beast altogether...

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

thanks eric,

they dont listen to me LOL. but i get that run made, more is on my forums.

way many people like that oht without the serrations on the cutting blade.

to blame is the german army, they requested the serrations, in front of the blade toward the edge, and not as usually, say the combo edge we now...

to blame 2 is the swiss army, looks theyr new swiss army sak will have the same ... edge as the german army one, trow away that junk! the average soldier here dont now how to sharpen an plain edge, so how he should sharpen an serrated one??

not to mention the clip option.

+B

theres now an nice article about the oht, featuring the plain edge version too in tactical knives magazin.

+B

Got the magazine yesterday. Congratulations on the coverage. Great looking photo in the article.

:)

Pvt Joe, would just order a new one and not sharpen the serrations "field lost" (run out to the sportsfield and say bye bye...Be looking for the plain edge. Thanks much, Shobai

after an good while i finally was able to open that order. that sak is banned in swiss so i have had to be in usa to do it correctly.

+B

Back