Video editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-siah

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I was just curious what you guys are using for video editing software. I know there are people on here with popular youtube channels and talented people in general. I have made a few youtube videos with windows movie maker but am looking for something more professional. My brother swears by adobe premier and that's what I've been looking at getting but I figured I check here as well. Or if I should just work at getting better with Movie maker, all advice is welcome.

here is a sample of what I made. I know file knives are a worn out topic but it was something easy to get footage of start to finish.

[video=youtube;rdoyImOJIkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdoyImOJIkM[/video]

I use FCP, Premiere, and Avid. However there are some free versions of pro editing software. Check out DaVinci Resolve.

After some research for Wife's camcorder and specialty video-editing computer, I bought her Sony Vegas. That's been a few years though so my info's out of date.

I'm a Mac guy, and gotta say, for the casual user, iMovie is a pretty capable and user friendly editor. Bit if you're on a PC, and can spend the money, go Avid or Premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back