Video from Fletcher Knives. You guys are going to love this!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This is a video we made to show what all goes into shaping the handles of Fletcher Knives.

[video=youtube_share;kNWkGf0tdx0]http://youtu.be/kNWkGf0tdx0[/video]

Great video bubba. Enjoyed it.

1. When you gonna let me come down and give it a go? haha You made it look way too easy.

2. Copyright issues, just for reference, the way that YouTube now works, you can use someone else's copyrighted material, you just can't monetize it. At some point, you might look in your video manager and see that the video has been claimed by someone. They have monetized it and will get paid for it but for the most part, it won't effect you.

That's awesome man. So that's how these awesome ergonomics come to be...said as I fondle the 575 :)

Dylan,
Great production work on the video! I didn't realize how much draw filing you do. I have been doing a lot of slack belt work to blend things but your approach of doing 95% of the shaping on the wheel and then hand blending seems a lot more efficient and probably gives you better control of the geometry. I will have to re-think a few things.
You know, a lot of guys just knock a simple radius on the edge of slabs and call it done. I don't think a lot of people understand how much sculpting goes into doing ergonomic palm swells. It is an art for sure and you and Andy have it going on!

Thanks again!

Paul Brach

Back