Video Shop Tour

Great looking shop...Thanks for taking the time to show it...
It would be easy to get lost in there for awhile.....

Thank's for the Shop Tour ! When you enter your Finishing Room there's a Throwing Hawk on the Left side of the Desk do you make these ? I'd might be Interested In getting a Pair of Throwing Hawk's, If you get some extra time maybe you can get some picture's & Price's of your Throwing Hawk's,

I went through your Web-Site and was checking out the Branton / Brend Fighting Hatchet's they are "Real NICE" Are you still making these ? As are your Throwing Knife Model's, You sure do some Nice Work,

Last edited:
Thank you for making this video. I really enjoy seeing how people setup their workflow and seeing what equipment they are using.

You sir are exactly where I want to be maybe a little further :0) I have beem making cabinets for the last 5 years in northwest iowa / the heart of the dutch and german population needless to say some of the best work ethic in quallity and basic hard work all the time mentallity.. I have had the knife passion since I was 4 and problably before that if I could remember. But now I am getting the hand work down I mainly finish and sand/ all by hand . I really want to start making knives tho I'm going threw a bad divorce now so I have no resorces. I do keep reading what I can on the net to futher my education. This fourm has been a god send. Is there any advise you may have for a person in my situation?

Back