1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Video using Hatchulla 3s and a few others.

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by whitty, Jun 12, 2017.

1. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    So Friday I took the day off from the shop for a while and went home to goof off in the backyard with some of my knives. This was much needed for me!

If you watch the video you will see that my Hatchulla 3 got a good work out in. I did a lot more than what was in the video. The funny part is Saturday I went to my parents to cook dinner. My Hatculla 3 was still way sharper than anything at my folks house so I cleaned it up and used it to make dinner. Cut through everything (even tomatoes) with ease and this was with no touch up in between. Dylan really does make an amazing knife!

2. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    YEEEEEESSS! MORE MORE MORE!