1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Vintage Benchmade Crawford Leopard -- SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by heat_treat, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    In purge mode and this knive has not been used in years. I am the original owner and purchased it sometime in the early 80's. It has had some use but never abused and in good shape. Clean edge, smooth action and centered blade, about 50% lockup and no blade play.

CONUS ONLY Price includes shipping and PP fees and not interested in trades at this time unless you have a Dozier slim outdoorsman in D2 (I will add cash). Buyer is responsible for knowing and abiding by all local laws and ordinances and I reserve the right to deal with whomever I wish.

SOLD $75 TYD OBRO (CQC7 already sold)

Benchmade Crawford Leopard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. Rybicka

Rybicka Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 28, 2019
    I will take it.

3. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Sorry, someone had already claimed it via PM before your post. Just getting around to updating the text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.