Vintage Boker fixed blade hunting knife.

Vintage Boker hunting knife. 5.5 inch blade. Etching covers one side. It shows two people sitting around a campfire in front of a tent on the shore with their boat and other small sailboats in the background. Note Tree Brand on the side of the tent. On other side: Tree and "H. Boker & Co. Germany." Stag grips. Leather sheath. I was wondering if anyone had seen this same knife and knows a possible date?
11047.JPG

2559.JPG

3419.JPG

4303.JPG

4a8.JPG

5267.JPG

Vintage Boker hunting knife. 5.5 inch blade. Etching covers one side. It shows two people sitting around a campfire in front of a tent on the shore with their boat and other small sailboats in the background. Note Tree Brand on the side of the tent. On other side: Tree and "H. Boker & Co. Germany." Stag grips. Leather sheath. I was wondering if anyone had seen this same knife and knows a possible date?
11047.JPG

2559.JPG

3419.JPG

4303.JPG

4a8.JPG

5267.JPG

I have a similar Boker hunting knife. Blade is 4.5 in. 8.5 overall. My stag handle is one piece, not pinned. Same style pommel and guard. Spacers on mine are green/white/black on both ends. same tang stamp with Tree H. Boker & Co. over Solingen. No etching on blade. No idea when produced but from what I understand, the German factory was destroyed by bombing in WW2 and didn't rebuild and start production again until much later. Could be pre-war but I really have no idea. I will try posting pictures of mine but have not done before, wish me luck.

Back