Vintage info for you axe hound's who use em

I ran across an OLD Hand me down recently and thought some of you might find some of the info of use.I'll down load more photo's as the thread grow's and maybe someone with more clout will turn it into a sticky.They don't make book's like this anymore so you may want to make copy's and enlarge them for future reference.
DSCF4871.jpg

DSCF4873.jpg

DSCF4875.jpg

DSCF4874.jpg

DSCF4872.jpg

You may have to squint alittle to read the word's__ENJOY:thumbup:

Actually reprints of this are still available. It's currently published under the title of "Musson's Lumber and Log Pocket Book," although I think the title changed quite a bit over time.

Actually reprints of this are still available. It's currently published under the title of "Musson's Lumber and Log Pocket Book," although I think the title changed quite a bit over time.
That's good to hear,i'll have to find out where i can pick up a new copy and put this one away

That's good to hear,i'll have to find out where i can pick up a new copy and put this one away

Yeah, the historical aspect of that one is irreplaceable. What's the title of it? I think this book was sold to different timber and lumber companies for them to put their own names on.

Yeah, the historical aspect of that one is irreplaceable. What's the title of it? I think this book was sold to different timber and lumber companies for them to put their own names on.

Thanks for the links.....some cool info. Even tells you how to "cure a scratch on a horse." i thought that was funny..

............and thanks for a look at that old book. Do you know what year the book that you have is? Looks pretty damn old! cool stuff

Back