1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Vintage Sog Night Tech

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by jrgannon, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jrgannon

jrgannon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2000
    Got the Sog as part of a larger collection I bought about 1 1/2 years ago. I think it is a rare one and was hoping for some comments from the forum. I mostly collection customs so this is bit out of my comfort zone. thx, john

Attached Files:

2. sogflash

sogflash

Aug 28, 2011
    Is the handle zytel or some other plastic?

It would look amazing with the brass guard from the tech 1 and a custom wood handle.

3. chisumr

chisumr

Mar 9, 2012
    Would you be interested in selling it?

4. New Pig Hunter

New Pig Hunter

Dec 4, 2002
    A great classic SOG fixed-blade knife, and definitely rare ..... I like the 1/4" thickness for rough duty, and the SK-5 steel is a personal favorite for ease of sharpening and excellent edge holding. Comfortable grip.

Cheers,

Carl

5. chisumr

chisumr

Mar 9, 2012
    I have most of the old vintage SOG's but the Nite Tech has eluded me. The Tigersharks are very nice. My midnight is bad ass......you know anyone selling a Nite Tech??

6. New Pig Hunter

New Pig Hunter

Dec 4, 2002
    jrgannon and I are the only people I know that own a Nite Tech ..... any that are out there, I've no idea where they would be found.

Cheers,

Carl

7. chisumr

chisumr

Mar 9, 2012
    Thanks alot Carl. I had one on the hook but the seller concocted a story of theft and other things. I left it alone after that.

8. New Pig Hunter

New Pig Hunter

Dec 4, 2002