Vision wave?

Just the other day I went to pull my Vision out of my pocket and it opened fully. At first I thought thats kinda dangerous but wait thats kinda cool. Then I tried to figure out how to open it like that every time, after some practice became easier. The way to do it is (right handers for discripion)as you pull out the knife (grab knife almost in the opening position on handle)before you pull it out rotate the handle 10-15 degrees to the left. As you pull it out the screw side of the thumbstud on the blade catches the pocket and opens the blade. I noticed it was putting small tears in the pocket but I sanded the screw head and filed it smooth no sharp edges and haven't noticed any more damage. Now I know why the Emerson Wave is addicting (don't own one yet).Did anyone else notice this? Try it out.

I would but in order to do it you have to really loosen the pivot screw and the blade gets more side to side wobble.

Hey KMAN I didn't loosen the pivot screw that much at all just enough to open smoothly w/no blade wobble. Just interesting that I figured this out on accident and w/practice on the right kind of pocket very easy just something to share w/everyone.

Back