Volunteers at shows

Howdy Jan, Sal & esteemed others-
I was noticing at the last NYC show (November '99) that the AKTI booth was empty for good stretches of time. What do you think of responsible members volunteering to man the booths for an hour or so at a time at some of the larger shows? Everybody needs to get off of their feet, grab a sandwich or run to the bathroom once in a while & well, the members are already at the shows- why not pop one of us behind the booth for an hour or so. I'd be happy to help out at the next NYC show (March 10-12). I'll even shave & wear a clean shirt.
smile.gif
I've been told I scrub up real nice.

------------------
Runs With Scissors
AKTI# A000107

That is an awsome idea I know that many people would probally volunteer for this job....

I haven't been contacted about another NY Show. Let me know who to call if you want me to ask for one.
Jan

Developing a show plan and a budget would be a good idea at board meeting next week.

------------------
CJ Buck
Buck Knives, Inc.
AKTI Member #PR00003

I will be at blade 2000 in Atlanta and I would gladly volunteer some of my time just to meet some of the other members.

------------------
Drac Noroc
"We dance around in a ring and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows"

Robert Frost

AKTI # BA00013

Will there be a booth at the NYC show in March (March 10-12)?

------------------
Runs With Scissors
AKTI# A000107

How about the Badger Show next month? I'll be happy to help out. I'll also be at Blade.

------------------
AKTI Member #A000832

"That which does not kill me just postpones the inevitable."

It doesn't look like we'll have a booth in NY, but several of the AKTI board members will be there.

For any shows - just email and I'll send you a sign and some forms - let me know dates and approx. quantity of things you want. Appreciate any help you can give!!! - we just don't have the money to pay for booths, travel expenses, etc. - we need AKTI members who will pass the word at shows.

Jan

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

Back